Program Coordinator-BCA leads the academic activities of BCA Program Department by ensuring high standards of teaching, learning and research practices in line with University curriculum, program goals and strategies and policies of the college. He/she is accountable for the outstanding success in results, projects and researches of the Department. He/she collaborates with Vice Principal, Academic Advisor, and Principal to develop program goals, teaching-learning activities and quality standard and works closely with faculty members to achieve them. This is an ambitious and developing role which expects the position holder to lead faculty members and students towards academic and professional success. Key roles of this position encompass comprehensive works in the following areas.
- Development of semester goal, semester activities and schedule
- Implementation of semester goal and activities
- Supervision and engagement of faculty members
- Strengthening quality of teaching and learning
- Academic administration
- Liaison and coordination with University
- Documentation and reporting
- Education Level: University Masters’ degree in Computer Application/IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience Required: minimum 3 years.
- Reports to: Vice Principal of the college.
- University Masters’ degree in Computer Application or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience in similar position in educational institution(s).
- Strong knowledge of teaching and learning/curriculum/pedagogy, academic planning and faculty supervision.
- Effective in classroom teaching and learning and development of teaching-learning resources, diverse assignments, and projects.
- Good knowledge of University program policies and processes, student’s academic cycle.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT knowledge and skills to supervise BCA curriculum implementation.
- Highly enthusiastic and inquisitive personality with positive attitude.
- Excellent skills to manage time, people and resources.
- Excellent understanding of curriculum, course structure, students’ expectations, and requirements of the university.
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work and commitment to success.
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude/abilities
- Coaching/mentoring in-house team, setting ambitious targets and achieving them.
- Attuned with periodic reporting in prescribed form or concise/detailed form.
- Skills to coordinate/collaborate with multiple departments/sections/units.
- Proven track record of achieving results.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and take self-initiative.
- High level of integrity and strong professional ethics.
- Please fill the application form below with your personal contact information, your updated CV and your cover letter explaining evidences that you meet the above criteria.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
- Last date for application: July 18, 2019