Founded in 2003, Kathford is a college specializing in Engineering, Business, Computer Science and IT. Kathford is affiliated to Tribhuvan University, Nepal. With the modern infrastructure and 3 engineering, 1 business, and 1 computer science and IT degree programs–Kathford is the home of over 1000 promising students.
Kathford is founded with a mission to produce graduates with highly competitive skills and sense of professional ethics. The college offers a unique combination of student- centered pedagogy in conjunction with laboratory, field, project and research works. It provides students with opportunities to apply, integrate and reinforce the information and concept presented during lectures and tutorial sessions. In addition, the college ensures that students have competitive edge and the entrepreneurship skills as they gain access to practical exposure throughout the entire course cycle. This combination of benefits is recognized as “The Kathford Advantage”.
- FAIR (foundation, application, integration and reinforcement) model of pedagogy – a holistic approach to build knowledge and skills.
- Teaching-learning, and structural assessment and feedback of student under the knowledge, application and synthesis/analysis skill (KAS) learning outcome.
- Internships as part of the curriculum.
- Thirteen years of academic excellence in affiliation with the world renowned, largest and oldest university of Nepal (TU).
- Interactive and group discussion for personal attention.
- Research activities integrated in the course.
- Tutorial classes for needy students.
- Competent, committed, and experienced faculties.
- Faculty development programs (FDP).
- A network of employer connections.
- Career assistance in each field of study to pursue job opportunities.
- Kathford scholarships for qualified students.
- Merit-based scholarship.
- Convenient locations in the metropolitan area.